Saint Martin is a favorite island destination in the Caribbean. The island
has come to be known as "the friendly island," due to its warm,
inviting and considerate inhabitants. The waterfronts are beautiful; the
culture exhilarating. Escape to a private beach, or enjoy the cosmopolitan
atmosphere the island offers.
- Average temperature is 75° - 85° Fahrenheit all year
- Unique international community - Creole, Dutch and French.
- Two sovereignties - French and Dutch - with over 300 years of peaceful
coexistence and only welcome signs marking the boundaries between the
- English is spoken throughout the island, Dutch and French are spoken
on respective sides of island
- Duty-free shopping in St. Martin
- Official currencies are French franc and Dutch florin, but US dollar
is accepted everywhere
- Cultural events and markets
- Over 250 restaurants, cafes, bars, casinos, discos and shows