Green Cay Village is a dream come true. Located overlooking Orient
Bay on the Atlantic coast of Saint Martin, it is situated over the most
beautiful beach on the island. Orient Bay is within walking distance from
your villa but most prefer to drive as the walk back is somewhat steep.
Orient Bay offers something for everyone ... and then some! It
most likely will be your first stop when you decide to venture out from
the comforts of your private villa. Here's a sampling of what to expect
down on the beach:
- The bay is an underwater nature preserve and the waters are usually
calm and good for swimming, snorkeling and wading
- Water sports of every imaginable variety are available including sailing,
windsurfing, paragliding, parasailing, jet skiing and, of course, snorkeling
and scuba diving. Other activities include horseback riding along the
beach and golf nearby.
- Restaurants and bars offer a wide variety of cuisines and entertainment;
and there are plenty to choose from
- Your Green Cay Village Guest Card is accepted at many establishments
and eliminates the need for you to carry cash or credit cards
- Sunbathe on the velvety white sand that stretches for 2 kilometers.
Lounge chairs are available and you are never far from a cool drink
- Topless sunbathing is commonplace on the beaches on the French side
of the island. Orient Bay also has a naturist (clothing optional) area
on one end of the beach.
- Take an excursion; gather some cool drinks and your snorkeling gear
and hop on a launch to one of the nearby islands of Tintamarre, Pinel,
Petite Clef or Green Cay